Steps to plan your marriage in the parish
- Please contact the parish office to schedule an appointment with Fr. Antony to discuss your forthcoming marriage.
- A minimum of six months is required for meetings with the priests and necessary paperwork to be completed.
- An approved pre-marriage course is obligatory.
- Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton: www.caedm.ca
- Catholic Engaged Encounter http://ceewest.com/
- Familia http://www.familiacanada.net/
- For Your Marriage http://www.foryourmarriage.org/
- Marital Healing http://www.maritalhealing.com/
- Retrouvaille http://www.helpourmarriage.com/
- World Wide Marriage Encounter http://www.wwme.org/